Any consents to processing can be recalled at any time. Processed data based on consent will be removed unless there is another legal basis for processing of such data. Recalling of consents is easiest done by changing your preferences in your profile or by contacting us.
Marketing and advertising
We may share information with advertising partners to send promotional messages to you or to show you more customized content. We do this, so that the ads can contain more relevant offers of interest to you and also to understand how users interact with ads.
Please refer to the section on how we process information on our web site below, for information about cookies and other technologies that we and third parties use on our web site.
Profiling for direct marketing
When you visit our website, we use your activity on the site to improve the selection of products you see. We offer many different products and we would like to help you see what we think are the most relevant products for you. We use the same principle when marketing though other channels, such as Facebook or the use of advertising banners. When you visit our website, we use your activity on the site to improve the selection of products you see. We offer many different products and we would like to help you see what we think are the most relevant products for you. We use the same principle when marketing though other channels, such as Facebook or the use of advertising banners.
You have the right to object to this profiling and we must obtain your consent to use these technologies (which you can withdraw at any time) but we will still advertise on third party platforms like Facebook and Google, so you will still see our advertising, but it will not be customized according to what we think is the most interesting for you.
Who we share your information with
Service providers and others
We mostly use our own technology when processing your personal data. However, in some instances, we need to hire third parties (such as mail service providers, marketing providers or different payment providers). We always ensure that they maintain at least as much data protection for your data as we do.
Transport and logistics
Once you have purchased a product from us, we need to send it to you. For this purpose, we will share your address information with some other parties in order to get the item sent to you. We ensure that these parties maintain at least as much protection for your data as we do.
List of third party services
We use the following third party services;
Unifaun AB (Transport and logistics)
Postnord AB (Transport and logistics)
DHL International GmBH (Transport and logistics)
Google (E-mail, analytics)
ZenDesk (Chatting with customers)
Klaviyo (Direct marketing)
Tullverket (Customs and excise)
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (E-commerce platform)
ZenDesk (Customer support)
Yotpo (Instagram; user generated content)
Awin (Affiliate marketing)
Navision (Business management)
Ghostery (Web site monitoring)
Adyen (Payment gateway)
Paypal (Payment gateway)
Transfers to third countries
Some of our service providers are in countries outside of the European Union. The service providers that we use, located outside of the EU, have adhered to the ”EU-US Privacy Shield Framework”, which make that such transfers subject to appropriate safeguards. If you would like more information about how the framework is operation, you can get more information about the framework from their website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
Since we process your personal data, it is important that you know what rights you have as a customer. Below you’ll find information about what rights you have and how they relate to the information that we process.
- Right of access.You are entitled to request a copy of the personal data we have stored about you, and you are entitled to receive it free of charge. You can send a request for access to your information by email to email@example.com
- Right to rectification. If we have incorrect or incomplete information about you then you are entitled to request that we correct it at any time.
- Right to erasure. If we process your personal data with your consent, and you choose to withdraw your consent, you have the right to request that that information be deleted.
- Right to object. When we process your information on the basis of legitimate interest; or we process your information to create a profile for the purpose of determining your interests; you have the right to object to this processing.. If you object to such processing, we must either show compelling legitimate reasons that overrides the reasons you stated, or stop the processing of your data.
- Right to lodge complaints with the supervisory authority. If you are not satisfied with how we treat your personal data, we hope you tell us so that we can better manage your trust. Regardless, you always have the right to file a complaint at the competent supervisory authority. For more information about the Swedish Supervisory Authority, follow the following link (in Swedish) here
We put your personal integrity in first place and we are working actively so that your personal data is processed with utmost care. We take the measures that are needed to make sure that your personal data is handled safely and in accordance with this Notice and the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws.
Our services are not directed at children under 13 years of age. We do not consciously collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent of a child and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us at so that you may request to exercise your right of access, rectification, erasure, and / or objection.
When you visit our web site we use certain technologies which allow us to process information about you and how you use our web site. Some of this information is to enable you to buy items in our web shop or to allow you to view the web site in different languages. These types of technologies are considered as strictly necessary for us to be able to provide the service you have requested.
Other technologies such as tools which allow us to see how you interact with our web site are not considered as strictly necessary to deliver the service you have requested and as such we must obtain your consent for us to use these technologies.
Röhnisch Sportswear Aktiebolag, org.nr. 556130-5649, is the personal data controller the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org