For us at Stay In Place, representation and inclusiveness is a part of everything we do. In a time when retouched bodies, laser treated stretch marks, micro bladed eyebrows and Facetune apps is a part of everyday life, it is increasingly important to make room for diversity. The space in social media is dominated by a certain sort of appearance and the communication from brands is (often unopposed) directed to this same person. This makes it easy to wrongly conclude that it is the only accepted alternative on a body, skin, nationality, gender or age. Now, more than ever, companies and brands are bound to create room for diversity and representation.
We are convinced that physical activity is a key to physical and mental well-being, which is why it is of the utmost importance that as many people as possible feel targeted by communication and products in the health category. We are always on the lookout for like-minded people and partners. Do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions regarding collaborations or career. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a creative, resourceful and entrepreneurial person to become a part of our marketing team. We are passionate about communication and we create all of our content ourselves. If you are a solution-oriented person with an interest in social media, influencer marketing and communication and looking for an internship where you will be able try everything from planning and participating in photo shoots, to branding and animation – this is for you. We are certain that you will have an educational and varied internship with us!
- Source on-brand influencers
- Initiate and maintain contact with influencers
- Manage the daily communication on our social platforms
- Take part in photoshoots (if scheduled during the internship)
- Analyze and report on set targets
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Interested, educated or experienced in social media/marketing/influencer marketing.
- You are creative, a problem-solver and resourceful
- Great communications skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Placement: Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm
- Flexible start/stop
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV, cover letter and other relevant information to email@example.com.